Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Room Reviews: Welcome!


Welcome to Room Reviews: R.eviews   O.f   O.ld   M.ovies

I love movies and I've always wanted to do something with my interest.

On this blog, I will review non-current movies, and can be any year except for the current year.

What to Expect


-An in-depth look into the movie and it's basic components

-The Goods and Bads of the movie

-A rating

-Why or why not the movie works 

-My personal opinion 

My Goals

              
-To fully understand the movie

-To bring forth movies people may have forgotten about


For Now...


I will write multiple reviews and begin to release them at least Once a week from the first review post.
I have over 100 movies at the moment, so i have plenty to choose from.

For now, i will stay with movie reviews, but i may plan other movie-related posts.


Feel free to ask me questions at...















No comments:

Post a Comment